Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Copyright NoticePERCIPIENCE The International Journal of Social, Administration, & EntrepreneurshipÂ with registration number of ISSN xxxx-xxxxÂ (online) published byÂ Faculty of Administrative Science of the University of Islam Malang by applying copyright and License.
- Copyright in each text is the property of the author.
- The author agrees that JISoP has the right to the first license issued with a Creative Commons Attributions-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- The author can write the article separately through non-exclusive distribution with other versions related to the article that was first published in the Jurnal Inovasi Ilmu Sosial dan Politik (JISoP).
- Attribution: You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- ShareAlike: If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions: You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
You are free to:
- Share a copy and redistribute this material in any form or format.
- Change and make derivatives of this material for any purpose, including commercial interests.
- The licensor cannot revoke the above conditions as long as authors comply with the terms of this license.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.