How to write the title, name and address of the author?
The title must be written at the top of the first page with the center alignment. Meanwhile, the author's name (without an academic degree) and the author's affiliation address must be written in the same format below the title. The author must provide two spaces between the title and the author's name as well as between the author's email and the abstract title. Keywords must be written below the abstract for 3 – 6 words and each of them is separated by semicolons (;). If there is more than one authors, they must be written separately with a comma (,).
The author as well as a correspondence must be written first, and then followed by the second author, third author, and so on. The information regarding revised articles and final statements will be informed via email to the first author only.
Article General Guidelines
- The submitted articles have never been published or are under consideration elsewhere.
- Editorial team will reject any article that indicates plagiarism.
- Articles that have been written under the guidance of JISoP must be submitted via the Online Submission System using the Open Journal System (OJS) at http: //riset.unisma.ac.id/index.php/jisop. Select one procedure and then register as author in the "Register" menu.
- Article’s template and guidelines are available in MS Word (.doc) format and can be downloaded here.
- Articles that are not in accordance with the guidelines of JISoP will be returned to the author before the review process.
- Articles must contain several aspects such as (a) title, (b) author's name (without academic title), (c) author's institution, (d) author's e-mail address, (e) abstract and keywords, (f) introduction, (g) methods, (h) results and discussion, (i) conclusions, (j) bibliography.
- Subtitles included in part of (a) introduction, (b) methods, (c) results and discussion, and (d) conclusions should be in numbering sequence. Subtitles are written in bold type. This uses left text alignment without underlining. Subtitles are expanded and must be written in bold and sentence format as well as left text alignment and second level numbering format.
- Articles are written in Indonesian standard and followed a template in A4 paper size 21 cm (width) 29.7 cm (height) with a margin of 2.4-2.5-2.7-2 cm (Top-Left-Bottom-Right).
- Article text uses the Cambrian font style of 13 pt for article title, 12 pt for author's name, 10 pt for author's institution and email, 11 pt for abstract and keywords, 12 pt for paragraph body and 10 pt for title (caption) table / picture / graph.
- Words that are not Indonesian are typed in Italic format.
- Each paragraph starts 12.5 mm from the left side border while there is no space between paragraphs.
- Tables and figures are placed in the text group after the referenced table or picture. Each picture must be labeled (picture caption) below the image and numbered followed by the image title. Each table must be given a table caption and numbered above the table followed by the table title. Tables cannot contain vertical lines, horizontal lines are only allowed for important points.
- Attached images must be guaranteed if they are printed in good quality (font size, resolution and clear outline). Figures, tables and charts must be centered between text groups. If it has a larger size, it can be placed in the middle of the page.
Guidelines for Writing Article Bodies
- Title: The title must be informative and written concisely and clearly without multiple interpretations. It is written in capital letters, symmetrical, bold, and middle text format. The title of the article does not contain unusual abbreviations and no more than 20 words. The main idea must be written first and followed by supporting ideas. [Cambria, 13]
- Authors' Identity: The authors' names are written without academic titles [Cambria, 12], followed by the name of the Institution and email address. [Cambria, 10].
- Abstract: It is written in English and Indonesian, consisting of the introduction, introduction to the literature, methods, results and discussion, conclusions. The abstract is written in one paragraph, no more than 350 words, and italic (italic). [Cambria, 11]
- Keywords: It consist of 3 up to 6 keywords. Each of them is separated by a semicolon (;) and italicized (italic). [Cambria, 11]
- Introduction: It contains background, research problem, scope, and purpose of research. All introductory sections are presented in an integrated manner in the form of paragraphs. [Cambria, 12]
- Literature Review: It contains theories and concepts that are relevant as a basis for analysis. [Cambria, 12]
- Methods: It describes the research subject, the methods to solve problems, and data analysis. [Cambria, 12]
- Results and Discussion: It presents arguments containing research findings or results, reinforced with relevant data and information or can be supplemented with tables, graphs (pictures), and / or charts. [Cambria, 12]
- Conclusions: It must contain summaries and recommendations. The recommendations must correlate with the concept of the research as well as suggestion to improve the research itself. The summary must have the sample of answers that is suitable with the research purpose. [Cambria, 12]
- Reference List: It is recommended to use APA Style and Mendeley as the reference tool. The references are cited in the last 10 years. [Cambria, 12]
Direct quotation is written by protruding from the left edge of 12 mm. [Cambria, 11].
Quotation and References
Quotation must attach the source of reference and use the reference managers such as Mendeley, EndNote, or Zotero.