ANALYSIS OF CALCULATION OF PRODUCTIONâ€™S COST BY USING JOB ORDER COSTING METHOD AT UD. SIDO MAKMUR
Keywords:analysis, job order costing
UD Sido Makmur is a business engaged in snack food services in the form of taro chips UD Sido Makmur was established in 2018 and until this year has 23 employees with salary payments every day. This study was conducted to evaluate the role of the Job Order Costing Method in determining the company's cost of goods manufactured. The cost of production must be determined accurately so that the company does not suffer losses. Companies must be able to accumulate production costs, both raw material costs, direct labor costs, and factory overhead costs. This research is a type of descriptive qualitative research where this study looks at the effectiveness of the extent to which the application of the Job Order Costing Method in determining the Cost of Production at UD Sido Makmur. From the results of the research and discussion above, the writer concludes that the method of imposing Factory Overhead Costs by UD Sido Makmur is not appropriate.
Fitriani, Alvera Kurnia. 2014. Penggunaan Metode Job Order Costing Sebagai Penentu Cost of Goods Manufactured (Studi Kasus Pada Youdesign Digital Printing Semarang). Universitas Dian Nuswantoro: Semarang.
Ibrahim, M Muh. Nur Eli. (2021). Akuntansi dan Keuangan Lembaga. Yogyakarta: Andi Offset.
Irwanto, et.al. Jurnal Bisnis Administrasi Volume. 2017. 37-46. Analisis Job Order Costing Pada CV Media Mandiri.
Iryanie, H, Emy , (2019). Akuntansi Biaya. POLIBAN PRESS.
Putri W, Desiana Nuriza, (2020). Teknologi Frozendough dan Sourdough. UMMPress.
Sahla, S. M. Widya Ais, (2020). Akuntansi Biaya, Panduan Perhitungan Harga Pokok Produk. Deepublish.
Supriyono, R. (2018). Akuntansi Keperilakuan. Yogyakarta: Gadjah Mada University Press.
Pramawati J. S. I Dewa Ayu Agung Tantri (2021). Akuntansi Biaya. Bandung: Media Sains Indonesia.
LicensePERCIPIENCE The International Journal of Social, Administration, & EntrepreneurshipÂ with registration number of ISSN xxxx-xxxxÂ (online) published byÂ Faculty of Administrative Science of the University of Islam Malang by applying copyright and License.
- Copyright in each text is the property of the author.
- The author agrees that JISoP has the right to the first license issued with a Creative Commons Attributions-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- The author can write the article separately through non-exclusive distribution with other versions related to the article that was first published in the Jurnal Inovasi Ilmu Sosial dan Politik (JISoP).
- Attribution: You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- ShareAlike: If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions: You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
You are free to:
- Share a copy and redistribute this material in any form or format.
- Change and make derivatives of this material for any purpose, including commercial interests.
- The licensor cannot revoke the above conditions as long as authors comply with the terms of this license.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.