This journal is not accepting submissions at this time.
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Jurnal Inovasi Hasil Pengabdian Masyarakat (JIPEMAS) with registration number ISSN 2654-282X (print) 2621-783X (online) published by the Institute for Research and Community Service, University of Islam Malang, applies the following Copyright and License provisions:
- Copyright of the published article belongs to the author.
- The author acknowledges that the Jurnal Inovasi Hasil Pengabdian Masyarakat (JIPEMAS) has the right to publish the first time under a Creative Commons Attributions-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- Authors can submit articles separately, regulating the non-exclusive distribution of manuscripts that have been published in this journal into another version by acknowledging that the manuscript has been published for the first time in the Jurnal Inovasi Hasil Pengabdian Masyarakat (JIPEMAS).
- Attribution: You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- Share Alike: If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions: You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
You are allowed to:
- Share copy and redistribute this material in any medium or format.
- Adapt remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Jurnal Inovasi Hasil Pengabdian Masyarakat (JIPEMAS) is distributed under Creative Commons Attributions-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
The name and address of the author's email submitted in the journal website is to be used only for the exclusive journal purpose and not be used for any personal advantages.